A collaborative effort to make something big here on SP world!

zharl

Hello everyone, I'm...er...zharl I guess. XD

I've been discussing an idea I've had with a few of our members in the chatbox on how to get our little community to be a little more interconnected. Now I'm rather new here, so I'm not quite sure how to get this idea afloat, but let me lay it out for you:

We have a trivia contest--maybe monthly--to try and get our members to participate and have a little fun; you know get our minds off of all the stress and such. Maybe we could even have prizes such as medals to post on your profile page or something. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I really think this is an idea that is worth some looking into, so please, gimme some feedback!

Toodles!

--zharl

WelshOne

Im not great with trivia, but it still sounds like fun :) Id join in, so long as its not at an unreasonable time in my area.

oxygencult

Arnold Schwarzenegger???i am just guessing cause the word terminator reminds me of him

Haha, WTF, Arnold played THE Terminator.. Nice try though. He did had a major role to play in the Terminator and Predator movies, but He wasn't in any of the Aliens movie franchise.

The answer is : Bill Paxton. The actor has the honor of being killed by a Terminator, An Alien and a Predator.