A boring self-centered read.

sahxox

Gahh trying to distract myself by hanging with friends and relatives 24/7. DREAD going "home" because homelife is shit, boring,ostracised. Completely isolated. So here I am chilling by myself like every other friggin night here on a forum talking to random people with similiar social anxieties to me.
Interestingly enough, the last 3 days have been good socially. Had a lot of fun, met up with different people, and interestingly enough, social anxieties in public have disappeared. Yay. As soon as I walk in the door at work, BAM, they're back. Real Mean. I become scared of co-workers again... why? irrelevant, cos it is true. ****ed up hey lol I lied to my boss today really badly I feel like shit. I'm 18 having the best time of my life just waiting for time to pass in a blur of meaningless years til I'm old enough to die hahaha what a waste.

This emotional reasoning is destruction. Really, it's a rollercoaster.
Lalala who wants to read a self-pitying account of a life barely old enough to see any real turmoil or pain. Hmm can't always control my thoughts words and actions because anxiety doesn't let me think straight. Like why the hell am I posting this shit, everyone else has their own problems alot more serious than these ramblings.
YOLO right rofl.

phew what a crazy person talking to themselves haha

Well, being that I'm boring AND self-centered, I read it. I'm glad you've had some good days and have had some fun! Congratulations! I'm happy for you. And people of all ages experience pain on a daily basis, unfortunately so don't under-rate your situation. Hang in there :thumbup: