a bit about me..

appletree

Hello everyone,
I thought I'd post a little about me and how I'm getting on, I very rarely post on here and I've only just started using this site again after a few years.
I've recently started using a medication called concerta for my adhd and it works quite well, I still have massive struggles in some areas and my main problem of dyspraxia and dyslexia is still there.
My mind is often a whirlwind of trying desperatly hard to dechipher the relentless deluge of information and being oftentimes utterly unable to filter anything out.
I suspect I also have very mild aspergers syndrome and have obsessions with anything to do with magic...quite weird I know.
I think and speak at a hundred miles an hour and most people struggle to keep up with how fast I talk and I am pretty much constantly anxious about something.
The effort that it takes me simply to feel a sense of calm is absolutly exhausting and I'm just looking to see if anyone out there can relate to what I am going through, I am trying very hard at the moment not to fall back into my old habits of staying in bed all day, I don't want to end up like that again because I know that life has a lot to offer and I have to find a way to overcome my problems.
I'm also feeling pissed off at the moment over a job issue.
I work voluntary at a charity shop and there is now a full time position there, only apparantly I can't apply for it because I've volunteered too long and they know me there as a volunteer and so wouldn't respect me...
rubbish eh?
well anyhow...I know this has been a very long post, hope everyone is well and maybe i'll find someone to talk to.
-Mark