7 posts

Horatio

everyone has a 7 post limit... I think its the webmasters way to try to prevent troublemakers causing too much err trouble

decadeOfSA

Can't understand this either. First time I've ever seen a board where number of posts/day was limited. I've seen limits on posts per minute, but 7 posts/day? Come on. I guess you have your reasons, but it really limits the potential of this site.

mylifesucks

I've never seen a forum that has this rule. It's the WORST most not thought out rule ever. I go to school and work full time and I don't have much time to post on message boards, so whenever there is a day I have hours to spare and can post, I can only post 7 times....Not everyone has free time everyday. Also, there are times I don't feel like posting, quite possibly because of this problem I have called "social phobia" (don't know if anyone has heard of it) and I get paranoid that someone I know will read it and know who I am. But whenever I do feel like posting a lot and have the free time to do it... I can't?! I don't have many posts so far, because the one day I had time to read and respond to posts I hit this stupid ass limit. I thought this forum was a good idea too. I'll probably still read posts, but I won't post that much. I'll continue to look for other forums that aren't ran by Nazi's.

mylifesucks

OMG, they censored out a word in the last post that had to do with a former group that ruled Germany during world war II. I guess they really are Nazi's (Natzees). Kind of ironic that they censored it.

Marvolo

It's nearly a scandal, incredible scandal that the posts are limited here and nobody deigns to even explain why the change is impossible... :?

It's so discomfortable. What can anyone write in 7 posts per day?

It'd be not very difficult to change it for the site "govern", but whom I should contact? :?:

Can any of the Moderators or anybody else tell me, please, whom can I contact to propose and suggest the increasing of the posts number, maybe to 15/day?

It would be very good and pleasant of yours, because it simply inhibits the possibility of changing ideas and normal forum communicating! :!:
This site is but for it primarily, isn't it?

Cheers for you all! :D

qwerty77

Marwolo I agree with you and others. To limit posts is such a stupid idea, when someone do sth with it?

Anonymous

Just create additional accounts with suffixes in your name. I'm registered here as sabbath92001, sabbath92002 and sabbath92003. But I hardly have the time to post 7 posts let alone 21 posts per day because I work all day.

Anonymous said:
Just create additional accounts with suffixes in your name. I'm registered here as sabbath92001, sabbath92002 and sabbath92003. But I hardly have the time to post 7 posts let alone 21 posts per day because I work all day.

gee I even forgot to login before posting hehe

Marvolo

Anonymous said:

Is it allowed altogether? :?:

I mean, that the moderator could get angry with such behavior; I know that making "clones" or multiple accounts is unpleasantly seen on most of the forums on the net... :?:

It would be great if some mod relates to my statement above.

It makes sense, but is it legal? :lol: And does it work actually? :?: :?:

Marvolo

Marvolo said:
Anonymous said:

Is it allowed altogether? :?:

I mean, that the moderator could get angry with such behavior; I know that making "clones" or multiple accounts is unpleasantly seen on most of the forums on the net... :?:

It would be great if some mod relates to my statement above.

It makes sense, but is it legal? :lol: And does it work actually? :?: :?:

I see that no mod is interested in this case. If so, maybe it's legal actually? But we'd prefer to get know about it, though.

justnesh

I've just experienced the 24h post limit. This is so annoying! The owner should really start running this site! Take suggestions and change things. It has so much potential yet it is dull, full of ads and trolls... oh well. :roll:

justnesh said:
I've just experienced the 24h post limit. This is so annoying! The owner should really start running this site! Take suggestions and change things. It has so much potential yet it is dull, full of ads and trolls... oh well. :roll:

In my experience owners just make everything worse. We are in charge here, we make the rules, we should make the best of this.

nesh

We don't make the rules though! How do we? We are restricted by the owner's/moderator's rules. If they're not here to change things then we have little or no control over what we can do. :?

jamez

So much for trying to be more 'socialable' lol. It's totally ridiculous to be honest.

TAMPA-BAY

7 post rule

I agree with sabb. Trying to contack the webmaster is a waste. Just create another account or contack the other person tru E-mail, but for me personaly I dont have a problem with the limit. It forces you to use your post wisely by not posting junk.

dottie

i agree with everyone here. a 7 post limit is ridiculous. if there is a problem with trolls, that is what the mods are for. how do we contact the owner? maybe we should all simultaneously email them to get the point across.