5 years of searching..

sfzzzz

Hello my friends. I'm lucky that i had found this forum, now i feel not alone with this trouble.. I suffer hyperhidrosis from 17 years, now i am 22. So, how i remember then i was 17 years old my armpits started to sweat, i couldn't understand, why i am sweating so much.. After some time, palms and feet started to sweating too. So, my searching for some kind of disease had started. From one doctor to another and nobody didn't said anything. They said that this is normal and you only have to wait some time and excessive sweating will be gone. So years went on and my HH was getting worse. Now i HH of my underarms, feet, palms, face (also facial blushing) and then is hot my all body is sweating much more nor it should to be. Living with this condition was very hard for me. All day thinking about it and avoiding going to parties, school and etc because of it, i felt to Social phobia slough.. I don't know really if i have Social phobia, i afraid going anywhere, where i know it will be least slighty hot, i will sweat and all will be stearing at me.. So HH really harmed not only my life, but also my minds..

So, some years ago i have found the name of my condition HYPERHIDROSIS.. Treatments which i found first were Botox, antiperspirants and ETS.
So other day i bought Driclor. Put it on my armpits, feet and palms. Other day i can't believe, my armpits were dry!!!! I never will not forget this amazing day.. Unfortunately, only armpits were dry, palms and feet were sweating farther. So putting it on my palms other 2 weeks also didn't helped. Searching for treatment go on.. Botox was too expensive for me so another treatment which i tried was IONTOPHORESIS, it dried my palms about 60%, but then i am in stressful situations my palms sweat like before..

So friends, i will be glad for all of your suggestions...

Now i am wondering about AVERT, it is the only place i could buy it is Pharmacy.ca? Do they ship worldwide?
Also does Avert also cures facial blushing?

Sprawling

Thank you for sharing, as we all share your story. Search the messages, you are bound to find your answer.

JP81

yeah driclor has always worked wonders for my armpits.

There is plenty of information on avert here if you do a search. It certainly doesn't work for facial blushing, as in going red. It does alleviate facial sweating though, if that's what you mean.

Email pharmacy.ca to see if they ship to your area. They're pretty helpful people.