young ppl

willow66

hey i'm 17 and live in london. been :( for about two years now, it suprising when u find out there are so many others like u

of_darkness

willow66 said:
hey i'm 17 and live in london. been :( for about two years now, it suprising when u find out there are so many others like u

(i'm 17 from london too :D )

i havent had SP for a huge amount of time, just about 3 years...i think i was pretty normal before whatever happened ...happened .

but we're clearly not alone! its comforting having sites like this, whether or not they ever turn out to be useful.

nicki-s

thank god i am not alone!! i have no friends as a result of me not going out anymore as i suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. :)

coriander1992

i'm 14 and have had SA, i think, slowly worsening over the past 2 years. I never used to be like this, but I think it resulted from bullying in early secondary school :(
i'm surprised at how many younger people have this ! I thought I was just weird lol

DYiNG-iNSiDE

yah i know what u mean. im 15 and im the same way i hate waking up and i go 2 school and keep totally to myself watching everyone else having fun together :(

william_1991

I am like that too. My voice is soooo quiet, i say something to someone, and they i have to re-say it like 4 or 5 times before they understand what i am sayin. This makes me feel so embarrased.

Is there anyone else like me who never leave the house? I feel so alone like this ... i think how dumb i am, 15 year old with no friends hardly (ony ones who stab u in the back), nervous to do anything (even to use the phone!)