You know you're deprived when...

Mr.Prez

the most wonderful and beautiful relationships I've ever had were only in my dreams... I could use a lap pillow for sure lol

MikeyC

When only slightly sexual pictures or even sexually unrelated pictures misconstrued in my mind get your heart pumping....

You leave the TV on all night in order to not feel so alone. If I try to fall asleep in silence, depressing thoughts keep me awake.

EscapeArtist

awww.. hugging your laptop for warmth that is so heartbreaking. *real, very not computerized hug*

when you dress a pillow up in your father's clothes and sleep next to it
I did that once about 6 years ago

When the cashier who says maybe one or two sentences about either what you're buying or their life turns your whole day around <3

When you feel so much appreciation and love for strangers who say hi to you, or ask you what time it is, or when the bus comes

When you still adore getting a stuffed animal for christmas because it's something to hug at any time

she1slander

... you feel the need to 'Poke' random people (aside from your friendlist) on Facebook (EVEN YOUR CRUSH!!) and wonders if they're going to do the same in the next minute or two...

lonely_drummer

You roll your blanket out into human form and cuddled with it as it were a girl. I've grown so attached to this that I can't sleep otherwise

Arise87

... you shamelessly beg your man for some action.

... your big outing all week was hanging at the book store (alone).

... when you hang out with your pets more than humans (not the crazy cat lady... yet).

... you listen to your messages just to hear a friendly voice.

Shant

When you have an imaginary friend whom you have forged a close bond with.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

...Your home alone with the cats, pizzas and tv to keep you company.

that really doesn't sound that bad-it's me except w/ dogs LoL

you know your deprived when you use leaves as t.p. (I have done this once or twice when wilderness camping and it's not as bad as it sounds haha:cool:)