You don't have facebook? then you are a psychopath

Remus

Staff member
You'd think psychopaths would be attracted to facebook as a good hunting ground.

Silatuyok

That article is just about as dumb as believing that people who do have a Facebook profile are shallow, fake, attention-seeking mindless conformists.

planemo

That article is just about as dumb as believing that people who do have a Facebook profile are shallow, fake, attention-seeking mindless conformists.

Yeah I suppose you're right. I guess having such a trivial view of those who do and don't use FB for whatever reason shows a real lack of understanding. I guess there's nothing wrong in using it, or not using it.

Bustn Justin

Ltely getting tired of Facebook. I just use it for knowing about an upcoming episode to a TV show or a song realeased from a musician.

I decided to take alot of people off FB since I want to share things only with close friends.

Gaucho

i don't have any pictures on Facebook of myself and i never post anything either, you better watch out, I'm a psycho :) hehe

HumanZ

I wonder what's the next boom after Facebook. Perhaps some webcams are placed to everyone's home and people can follow 24/7 how others live. Or Facebook goes further and microchips are placed into everyone's head and thus all the thoughts proceed to Facebook. Quick and easy.

Just kiding. :D

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I wonder what's the next boom after Facebook. Perhaps some webcams are placed to everyone's home and people can follow 24/7 how others live. Or Facebook goes further and microchips are placed into everyone's head and thus all the thoughts proceed to Facebook. Quick and easy.

And then, whoever doesn't have this is obviously a psycho killer.

Everett

Hahahaha! That's ridiculous! I know people who've deleted their Facebooks because of privacy issues and simply because they don't like the new Timeline layout. I deleted my Facebook because I realized that I use the same username for EVERYTHING that I sign up for and people could basically create a pretty accurate profile on who I was based on what I signed up for (I googled my username). Since my FB was also tagged with this username, I deleted it to prevent an identity catastrophe (or delay it, at least).

Chess

Ugh.

I keep one, but it's extremely basic and I just say that I'm a bit old-fashioned; not a fan of social networks.

KiaKaha

Banned
You know someone said today that I am scary because I am so quiet....its always the quiet ones.
My UZI says otherwise..

cowboyup

well I just had a good laugh over the article.
gosh, I better tell my brother, the cop, so he can "keep an eye on me"

sincerely,
a psychopath with a tortoise <-- yet another quiet creature.