Yet, another Intro from Portugal

Summoning

Greetings

I'm not really sure how to introduce myself, because that's something that I don't do often.

I guess I can start to say that I'm almost 19 and I'm from Portugal. I'm a first year student of Informatics Engineering (which you probably know as Computer Engineering).

I found this forum when I was doing some research about my shyness and I decided to join. For what I have been reading , I'm not sure if I really have SA as advanced as some people here, but definitely show a good number of symptoms.

I don't really know where this extreme shyness comes from. I have had good friends my entire life, I was never suffered from bullying and my family is great. However, I seem to make my problems bigger than what they are, my eyes are always staring at the ground, I get anxious if people look at me and I tremble when I have to interact with people (specially girls) I don't know.

I feel very uncomfortable around other people (even if I'm not interacting with them) and this shyness is destroying my life in many aspects.

No need to say that I have never been with a girl, and the future doesn't look very promising.

I have a wide range of interests, but music,video games and writing take most of my time.

So, I guess this does it as an introduction, the rest will come along as I e-socialize in this forum (as I don't seem to do it in real life, except with my closest friends).

It gives me a warm feeling to know that I'm not the only one in this situation. Looking forward to know you.

MrJones

:)Welcome! Oh, my dear lost twin brother!

I'm 20, from Spain (neighbors!), studying Computer Engineering, extremely shy... well, you know, ctrl+c ctrl+v from your post :D

Summoning

Thank you all. :D

MrJones, computer jokes are always nice :p, and looks like we have some things in common.

Obrigado that_girl.

anuskas

Olá eu também sou portuguesa e desejo que consigam ultrapassar os problemas que vos trazem aqui. Por experiência própria posso dizer que nós conseguimos melhorar e muito... Nunca desistam! No que eu puder ajudar podem contar comigo.