Ya ever start thinking your "normal"?

truffleshuffle

Ever have times when all of a sudden you'll be thinking clearly, may have had some not so bad weeks behind you, and you start thinking "wow, I think I feel pretty normal", and then a minute later after thinking about it a while, you're like, "What the hell am I talking about? Do "normal" people think to themselves if their acting normal or not???" Ruins it every time!!

Meant "you're" in the title. Can't edit it. I know the diff between your and you're...lol
I have been there so many times its not funny and the messed up thing for me is that I go back and forth and over think it until I have drivin my self nuts and back into a depression for the rest of the day or more. O and don;t worrie about the spelling error I do it all the time.

twiggle

I see what you mean... but thinking about it now...I don't know anybody who thinks they're normal.
Everybody has their inner or outer dramas. We just don't always realise... hence why we think some are 'more normal' than us. They're not. We just don't know them that well.
I think we're all little paint palettes of every colour under the sun really.

coyote

i have two of everything i'm supposed to have two of

and one of everything i'm supposed to have one of

i figure that makes me as normal as possible