Xanax and alcohol

saints442

Hi All,

I am in the UK and suffer with social anxiety centered around social eating. Now this doesnt happen on a regular occasion, only maybe a couple of times a month ( if that)
However i am away for the weekend with friends and have been given some Xanax to try out, before i may buy some.

What i wanted to ask was - How does alcohol affect Xanax use ? Does it mar the effects ?
I am also on Propanolol ( perscribed) to help me stop sweating and stomach churning when i am anxious. Will Xanax have an effect on this does anyone know ???

Any help would be greatfully recieved !

Scottish_Player

I bought myself some xanax a while ago, first off if youve never tried it before i would do a tester with about half a miligram at home just so you know what to expect and also if your drinking to help you relax a bit more then you wont need to drink because xanax helps you do that :wink:

For me i took xanax at night before going to bed and in the morning i felt great and couldnt wait too get to work as i just felt that good but be carefull with it as it can become VERY addictive.

All i can say is dont take it more than 1 or at the most twice a week if you dont really need to and never stop it sudenly f you build up to a high does as it really is a medication that needs to be tapered off if takien for a long while.

Scottish_Player

I bought myself some xanax a while ago, first off if youve never tried it before i would do a tester with about half a miligram at home just so you know what to expect and also if your drinking to help you relax a bit more then you wont need to drink because xanax helps you do that :wink:

For me i took xanax at night before going to bed and in the morning i felt great and couldnt wait too get to work as i just felt that good but be carefull with it as it can become VERY addictive.

All i can say is dont take it more than 1 or at the most twice a week if you dont really need to and never stop it sudenly f you build up to a high does as it really is a medication that needs to be tapered off if takien for a long while.

saints442

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice ! Really appreciate your help and support !!!

I am not looking to take Xanax too often, only when i am in the 'social eating' situation, which is not too often. Am pretty sure i wont find it too addictive.

Am i correct in thinking that it is illegal to buy and get it delivered to the UK online?

Can i ask whether anyone has had any problems doing this ???

Scottish_Player

saints442 said:
.Am pretty sure i wont find it too addictive.
I thought that aswell but when i started taking its was like how life was meant to be, there was no anxiety or feeling uncomfortable so please be carefull with it.

It is illegal to buy and bring into the Uk but i have done it twice and know a few others who have done it without problems because it can be shipped very discretly.