Wristband

Chilling__Echo

I found this on the Social Anxiety Support forum (i think it was that one) but it was interesting. Anyone seen all the wristbands from Lance Armstrong and lately the Breast Cancer ones (and 10 other ones)?? i'm not sure if they're popular in the UK (someone let me know please!) but i found one for SA and other forms of anxiety. so if anyone out there wants to parade their condition on the streets go for it! j/k :wink: everyone has to ask what the different and new colors mean anyway and you could always lie but you could potentially find another SAer out there (which is what my dream is...) whatever

but i ramble!! the only prob is you have to buy more than one... :? :roll:

:D https://www.adaa.org/triumph/triumph.cfm

maggie

Chilling_Echo..i wondered what those things meant...lots of my customers are coming in with them on, pink, yellow, lots of colours, and i didn't know what they were :roll:

Toad

Sorry but I find that kinda amusing...it's like...hey let me get the attention I don't want lol....can't say I've seen anyone wearing that kind tho, but if I ever do I'll know what it means :p

Chilling__Echo

well i've seen some on ebay that were relatively the same color and they meant something different. but i yeah, i know what you mean. i wouldn't want someone asking me what it stood for and then having to make up something... defeats the purpose

upyourspeed

Does anyones know where I can buy ONE of these wristbands? I really want one but I live in the UK so am finiding it a bit difficult at the moment :roll:

Please reply if you know :D

p.s or if you know of any similar products relating to anxiety disorders particularly childhood ones?

Thanks very much xxx

spikefan777

Yeah, Livestrong wristbands are really popular in California right now.
My brother begged my dad to order him some off the net a while back. Now they just lay on the floor! LOL

OMG, I so want one of those!! I just need a credit card... I'll ask my mom if I can use her credit card to buy "braclets". ;) Let's just hope she doesn't ask what I'm supporting... :?