Wow, for somebody who was a Christian fundamentalist...

Doomed2Die

While I agree with alot of this because im quite a perfectionist even though I kinda know its harmful :S, Its way to focused on time. Basing far too much weight into individual strength, granted I have followed such thoughts in my life to do many many things but overall its perfectionism, and man is not perfect and can never be so, this encourages struggles and fighting. Also...

" I will love the rich for they are yet lonely; I will love the poor for they
are so many. " What the hell??!.

" I will love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness; I will love the ugly
for their souls of peace. " Can't say I understand that one. The fact he brings up how peoples' looks matter in reflection of whats inside collides with my views big time.

Perfectionism is all or nothing, it is not good for you will NEVER having a perfectional(is that a word?) type view acheive these crazy high goals. If anything it causes depression when you fail and cannot understand why, even though that goal could be impossible.

The words contradict also, always striving for the next best thing and yet you should love and enjoy every minute also? Even though he says you should fight through painful things and embrace the pain?

This guy is way to full of himself... Its EASY to say this but doing it? Hell, I'd like him to start from our position and then think about it.

" Live today as if it is your last chance to prove your love and your
greatness. " Major No no. Life is not one day.. that much I have learned at least.

[Edit] Just realised they are quotes. *shrug*