Would you ever thought you would have to put up with the same stuff in highschool in

RaphialLee

Would you ever thought you would have to put up with the same stuff in high school in also in work area. is there a end to this or are people really like this. they don't like quiet people or the ones who keeps to them selves.

they come up with some of the most pathetic reason while they don't like me like oh he anti-social or he's an ass whole much more but before that they said he's retarded or slow or gay or a faggot. I have an list of the things they say. they try so hard to come up with a reason so they won't look like the ignorant. even on Yahoo answer I ask a similar question and they said well if you wasn't so anti social you need to go and talk to people. lol I been trying that method for over 10 years its gradually progressing but people even judge me more when I try to talk.

Blushing is apart of social anxiety? When someone actually notice that about me they said You have an Excessive blushing problem. another form of social anxiety. at first I thought my cheeks don't get red but he kind of explained what he mean. some people there cheeks get red it depend on your racial background but others you can see they can't hold there smile. So what I tried to do is just smile or let it out. people still can see it but the only thing they can think of is he retarded. I don't get it

At first I didn't expect that the work environment would be like high school since I thought people would be more mature and respectful since they're older. Boy was I wrong. Is there any way you can leave that setting?

I hate it when people say stuff like "well if you weren't so anti-social" etc. It is not your fault. The people blaming you miss the point that socializing/relationships (anything-friend, workers, strangers etc.) is a 2 way thing and not everyone is accepting etc.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you're nice, friendly, social or whatever if the person is a jerk and already decided that they don't like you and unfortunately from my experience there's lots of those people and most won't change. If I heard people talking about me and calling me names I'd call them out but if it was the boss too I'd leave the company right away (which is what I did). There are better places to work at or you could start your own business and not deal with all those stupid people.

Just my 2 .AM. 2-cents/ramblings