Worrys about relationship

de-vin

Hey guys see if you can me out here...Im dating this girl, i really do love her...i have Relationship OCD at the moment about it tho...anyway I have this old friend, for some reason lately I have felt strong feelings for her sexually and emotionally...i don't like having them i feel like im cheating almost by the way I think, and sometimes flirt...i would never go past flirting but just the emotions I feel makes me think that i may not love my gf...what do you think I should do here? 8O

millymoocow

i just wanna ask a few questions, ok? :)

1) who do you have stronger feelings for?

2) which girl will make you feel more fufilled/happy/yourself when you date her?

3) which one will you feel worse about letting down?

4) does the other girl like you in that way? :?:

the answers to these questions will bring insight into this situation.

anyways, good luck! :wink:

de-vin

Well I want Heather of course, its really not a question of who I want at all, its really a question of how do I deal with feeling this way about her while loving and wanting to be with my gf...

RedRibbons

Ugh! I get the SAME WAY! lol. I'll be dating someone, and then I start feeling attracted to other people. And it sucks, because I chose the person I am with for a reason. And then I get all spazzy, overthinking about the other person and worrying I'll call the person I'm dating, by the other persons name, etc, etc. I think you know what I mean. Anyway, it sucks! All I can say is. Remember why you are with this girl in the first place. And know that it's okay to be attracted to certain traits in other people, even if you are with someone. If she makes you feel good in the ways you need to feel good.. Then you know that she's the person you want to be with..

HexNoir

Don't worry, it's human nature... for the most part. I wouldn't stress over it too much unless it begins to take over your personal life.

Diluted_Acid

de-vin said:
Hey guys see if you can me out here...Im dating this girl, i really do love her...i have Relationship OCD at the moment about it tho...anyway I have this old friend, for some reason lately I have felt strong feelings for her sexually and emotionally...i don't like having them i feel like im cheating almost by the way I think, and sometimes flirt...i would never go past flirting but just the emotions I feel makes me think that i may not love my gf...what do you think I should do here? 8O

Also how old are you? But really, the position your in might feel very uncomfortable, but its most certainly nothing to feel ashamed about. Also whether you love your gf or not shouldn't disturb you in my opinion, because love is a strong emotion and it can take lots of time to love a partner.

What do i think you should do? Think carefully about this, and think analyse to yourself who has the better physical appearance and personality, try combine both together of each, and then you might see who makes a better gf. Otherwise it really depends what your after, mahybe take into consideration the likelihood of those two to maybe cheat? leave the relationship? move away? have no time for you? refuse to make love to you (cliche way of puttin it i know), and so forth. That girl your constantly thinking of may actually be worse off for you and of inferiour quality compared to your gf in terms of personality and appearance as to how you DEEP DOWN percieve her. MAYBE your just going through that phase where 'you want what you can't have' which might actually confuse you very much in terms of how worthwhile this girl is for a relationship.