WORRIED ABOUT JOB INTERVIEW

yay

I THINK I DID REALLY BAD ON MY JOB INTERVIEW BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEEM VERY ENTHUSIATIC! IN CASE IF YOU'RE WONDERING THE JOB THAT I INTERVIEWED FOR WAS A PEER LEADER PROGRAM. OMG I GOT SO NERVOUS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING. NOW THAT I'M DONE W/ THE INTERVIEW, I REALIZED THAT I COULD DONE SO MUCH MORE.; LIKE SAID BETTER THINGS..... GOSH....AND 20 OR MORE PEOPLE APPLIED FOR THIS JOB AND I WORRIED THAT I WAS GET HIRED! AHHHHH HELP >.<" AT THE SAMETIME I LOST MY FOLDER W/ ALL MY NOTES AND HOMEWORK IN IT! INCLUDING MY SPANISH BOOK!

Moonie

Hey, just feel good that you had the courage to go through with the uintervuiew. That is admirable in itself.

I have been on a few interviews .. once in 6th grade and two in 2005 (I was 22 at the time.) I didn't get the one job....I think because my availability was so bad.. and I had no experience. I got the second one, though.. At a department store. I am sort of embarrassed to say this, but I drank before that interview, too. Jeez=/. I feel like a coward for having to drink before hand.