Worried about having stank breath.

Cryptolysergick

When I was younger, this kid told me soemthing about stank breath, I didnt know if he reffered to me, but now ewhen i talk to people, I wory they will say I have stank breath or soemthing. I used to brush my teeth till they bled after this incident. Anyoen else worry about stank breath and people who might somehow think you have it?(sorry for any typos, i tend to mix letters around....alphabetical dyslexia)

Drella

I do that, too. I always have tic-tacs, gums, or the listerine pocket packs with me at all times. I brush 3 times a day and rinse out with mouth wash as often as I can. And I FLOSS! All the time. I do brush softly, though, because brushing hard can cause gum erosion 8O

maggie

i'm a toothbrushing fanatic....but i thought it was just because i used to wear braces :oops: ....i always have gum in my mouth, or mints handy, cause it seems to keep my mouth busy or something, my face less miserable looking, makes me feel better... even if it doesn't make sense :roll:

outside_looking_in

Something that can help (if you DO in fact actually have whiffy breath which you rpobably don't!) is probiotics ... you get them from the health shop, they correct the balance of your gut flora, same as yogurt but more powerful. Someone I know had really good results from them :)

IceLad

Alot of social phobics (including me), get dry mouth when anxious. This doesn't help your breath at all. I always make sure I have mints and chewing gum handy.