WOO and YAY

Secret_Smile

I've had an okay day today!

I answered a question in my first class this morning. Teacher asked me if our group had done our pictures and I managed to answer in front of the whole class without hiding my face (Because I'm supposed to stop using shy body language) or getting half way through the sentence and stopping! (I finished the sentence, then stopped and realaised everyone was listening but I did what my notes say and told the bad thoughts to shove off and managed to carry on with the next)

I got an A in my planning section on my Media coursework (and got extra priase from the teacher as well) Which is something I've been seriously panicking over for the past few days.

My art teacher gave me a form to fill out so hopefully I'll be going on a week's Journalism Uni course in July. Providing my CBT goes well so I can take part. It'll cover writing for newspapers, radio journalism, interviewing people etc

I ansered a question in English and for once it actually sounded like I had some confidence in my voice. She mentioned each person in the class saying wheather the words we were reading were nouns, adjectives or verbs and if they had a prefix or a suffex. I was shaking like mad but I looked directly at the teacher and pretended that it was just her in the room and no one else and I managed to answer! And she gave me an achievement form for my creative writing coursework.

GO ME!!!!!! :D

Jess333

I just had this huge smile reading this to a point where I laughed a little out loud out of happiness. GOOD FOR YOU.

GOOD JOB! I'm so happy to hear you had a good day. So did you feel proud of yourself after you realized you accomplished that???

*One piece of advice, it's a day by day , moment by moment process, keep your thoughts focused. But if you slip and have an anxiety attack or something ITS OKAY!!! Just relax and keep trying!!!! Don't beat yourself up. Just keep going in the direction you're going!

I"m glad for you.

Jess

Secret_Smile said:
I've had an okay day today!

I answered a question in my first class this morning. Teacher asked me if our group had done our pictures and I managed to answer in front of the whole class without hiding my face (Because I'm supposed to stop using shy body language) or getting half way through the sentence and stopping! (I finished the sentence, then stopped and realaised everyone was listening but I did what my notes say and told the bad thoughts to shove off and managed to carry on with the next)

I got an A in my planning section on my Media coursework (and got extra priase from the teacher as well) Which is something I've been seriously panicking over for the past few days.

My art teacher gave me a form to fill out so hopefully I'll be going on a week's Journalism Uni course in July. Providing my CBT goes well so I can take part. It'll cover writing for newspapers, radio journalism, interviewing people etc

I ansered a question in English and for once it actually sounded like I had some confidence in my voice. She mentioned each person in the class saying wheather the words we were reading were nouns, adjectives or verbs and if they had a prefix or a suffex. I was shaking like mad but I looked directly at the teacher and pretended that it was just her in the room and no one else and I managed to answer! And she gave me an achievement form for my creative writing coursework.

GO ME!!!!!! :D

MarCPatt

I am so habby for you.

:D I am so happy for you. You are improving so much. Keep up the positive thinking.

Secret_Smile

So did you feel proud of yourself after you realized you accomplished that???

I was in shock at first. In English and Media they caught me offguard and put me on the spot so I had to say something.

I got home and it had sank in and I ran over to my parents yelling 'Guess what I did!!' :D

Its strange but cool and slightly scary. At the moment I still feel really exposed though (Because of the controlling body language thing) but hopefully I'll get used to that.