within the next two weeks..

xkiss_me_nowx

i have to do my exams for school but two of them are for drama and french. i took drama when i used to be confident, and it didnt bother me acting in front of everybody. but in the last year ive hated it.
for my real exam, i have to do a 10 minute act with my friend, WITHOUT the script, and the script is fair long, im really really worried about this. i might forget my lines or something, and go bright red or something and really badly fuck it up. i asked the teacher if we had to have the whole class atching and she said we have to :S. she said the only thing she can do about it is just put us last. oh yeah like thats a great help :roll: idk what to do! i just KNOW i will fuck it up, because when i am nervous like that i forget my words and stuff.

and also, for my french exam, i have to do a 10 minute french speech to an examiner, i suppose this is not as bad, but still.

idk what to do :|

xkiss_me_nowx

thnkyou. i hope so.
im really nervous now, its tomorrow. im thinking of having some alcohol before hand, i wouldnt be as nervous.
i dont know why the teacher insists therere to be an audience, when she clearly knows how nervous i'll be, we're not all as confident as her! :roll:

Tryin

Does she know about your phobia? Maybe she would be more sympathetic if she knew. However, good luck. Remember: it's just an exam. :)

coriander1992

hi :)
I did the french speaking exam you are talking about a while ago, and it really isn't as bad as you think it will be.
Just remember to speak slowly and clearly and you will be fine :)
best wishes x

emmdee

That one person is right, talk to your teacher about it if you feel like you can't do it.
And...i don't suggest the alcohol thing. You can embarrassingly tell when somebody's done that, number one, and two, it doesn't get rid of your problems, it only makes things worse in my opinion. But whatever you want, i guess. =]
However, all you can really do is keep rehearsing. Rehearse until you can't speak another word. That way it's memorized completely, in the exact tone you want it.

xkiss_me_nowx

i diddd it!!
:D it went brilliant, and everyone liked it, and we didnt forget our lines either and spoke clearly and well did everything right! yess! i really didnt think id do so well :D im so happy now.
were predicted to get an A- B or a C for definate :O yay! :)