Wishful thinking...

nicole1

I'm hoping to be able to have a good semester. I kinda start feeling panicky when I think about school starting. Since the summer began, I've been hiding from everything. I've just stayed in my room and not gone anywhere. I did go out twice. Once for my bday and another to take my sister in law out. Both didn't feel good to me. I just wanted to go home the whole time.

I kinda hope to get out there this semester. I want to pick up where I left off at the school paper as a senior reporter. I also hope to hang out with and make a few more friends.

My ultimate goal is to graduate and intern in UK.

I realized I'm alone in a lot of this stuff so I can only count on myself to get there.... I just hope this SA doesn't stop me from that...

planemo

I've just stayed in my room and not gone anywhere. I did go out twice. Once for my bday and another to take my sister in law out. Both didn't feel good to me. I just wanted to go home the whole time.

This can be difficult to overcome, but I think if you gradually increase your exposure to the outside as preparation for being in school, it may help.

Best of luck Nicole, I hope your new semester turns out just like you want it.