Will I ever find sombody?

Ericisme

I'm 17 and 18 tomorrow(10th)\male. I dropped out few years ago, but I am working on my GED in a month or 2, I am even getting in shape again to. I honestly wanna move out of here kinda badly, I am getting tired of my family. I can't operate in society, don't even try anymore. My only plan of going outside is my GED and a job. I don't wanna be alone for the rest of my life. I would probably want sombody like me, depression, and social phobia\anxiety, it would be easier, we could work on it together. So am I ever gonna find anybody in the next few years? Are there even any women online that are even a few years away from my age?

Hey man we're the same thing. Except that I didn't drop out and graduated this year (finally). I also want to just get a job and move by myself. Probably because my parents aren't that supportive about me. Also I feel that I need to move far away to find myself and start over. The only problem is that I don't really know where to start. *sigh*

I don't really care about having a gf anymore. As long as I can get rid of this fear and be able to live a normal life, I'm satisfied enough.

lindsay

i'm 15 ,february , i'm so curious about knowing someone with sa too ,but i'm from florida ,anyway send me a message :oops:

Ericisme

lindsay said:
i'm 15 ,february , i'm so curious about knowing someone with sa too ,but i'm from florida ,anyway send me a message :oops: Oh and isn't it your birthday now!
Thats right! It is my birthday! :lol: :D Ill send you a message Lindsay, maybe I can help you not make the same mistakes I did.