WHY SHOULDNT WE GIVE IT A TRY?

desperate

I went to this seminar about Mind Control (Silva Method) on July or so and loved it, after doing the whole thing I kind of stopped meditating and just got lazy about getting better at it. Then I found that Movie The Secret, which I cried with cause I love all positive stuff that can help me with my crazy little head. Then, my aunt sent me this cd with The Secret Meditation. I put it in my ipod, it's really good I just didnt do it. The only thing you have to do is listen to it when you go to bed. Fall asleep while listening to it and your mind catches the positive messages from the audio. Today, actually, when I was coming back from work I listened to it, and it's really good. I mean, really positive stuff wich I'm sure all of us need a little bit of. I totally believe that by changing the way we think we can make a big difference in the awful way of life we have to deal with everyday. I dont know if you can download it from somewhere. Try to google it, if not, I'm sure they might have it anywhere that they sell that movie The Secret. You're supposed to listen to it at night, while falling asleep for about 30 days in a row and your mind does it all. Hope this can be of some help. I'm definetely gonna try it. Why not? :lol: