Why I have sociol phobia

Lexmark

I thought I would post about why I have SP because it may help someone else that has no idea why they have it.
I always wonderd why I had SP because Im good at a lot of things, relativly smart and am happy with the way I look. In fact I have been known to be a little cocky and arrogant. I had always just put it down to really crap things that happend to me in my past like a few of us do and while this may be a bit of the cause its not the exact reason.
So yesterday I had an appointment with the phycologist and he really helped me tap into why I have this irrational fear and it did come as a bit of a shock.
Basically conciously I have no problems with myself but on a sub-concious leval I think im a peice of shit. I dont think im worthy of anything or anyone and am afraid of the person I really am.
I had no idea i felt this way about myself and so at least now i can work on fixing it.

villacjs

I have a similiar problem with my SP. Since I was 12 (10 years ago) I have had a blushing problem, which although has got better still affects me very much. I have no idea why I blush but it must be down to self esteem. The blushing has ruined any confidence I've had and greatly reduced the happiness in my life. I reckon I've had SA my whole life since I've ALWAYS been afraid of picking up the telephone or calling people. Anyway, the blushing makes me feel inferior to other people which in tern wrecks my confidence.

I just hope being on 300mg of Effexor will keep the blushing in check, fingers crossed :?

scalibrown

These types of Social anxiety disorders are now very common issue in our country. A good number of teenagers are suffering from it. Social anxiety is an illness which can be cured buy medication. Consult with a doctor for this issue and take medication for it. Xanax is one of the best medicines for depression, anxiety, stress and this type of mental health disorders. But don’t take it without doctor perception. If you want you can get more information about it at http://www.xanax-effects.com/anxiety_and_panic.html#social_anxiety

Lexmark

Been there don that
Medication is just the worst thing
Even if it works its just a band aid
I used to have xanax but would swallow the bottle so i could sleep for 3 or 4 days to escape