Why I don't go to church

kyle

Banned
ooSOULCRYoo said:
yeah, I agree that Christians are hypocrites. But if you believed in God, you would understand why Christians are that way. Although I believe in God, I don't go to church because I hate pretending to be holy.

Actually, most people who goto church are trying to better themselves, ask for forgiveness, or are just looking to meet people who want to do the right thing in life. They mail fail but that's what makes them Christians. Sinning is a central part of the Christian religion.

It's better than the alternative anyway. If we were in a Muslim country, and you criticized Islam, you would find your self being dragged out of your house, beaten, imprisoned, or worse...

rado31

kyle said:
ooSOULCRYoo said:
yeah, I agree that Christians are hypocrites. But if you believed in God, you would understand why Christians are that way. Although I believe in God, I don't go to church because I hate pretending to be holy.

Actually, most people who goto church are trying to better themselves, ask for forgiveness, or are just looking to meet people who want to do the right thing in life. They mail fail but that's what makes them Christians. Sinning is a central part of the Christian religion.

It's better than the alternative anyway. If we were in a Muslim country, and you criticized Islam, you would find your self being dragged out of your house, beaten, imprisoned, or worse...

i dont know much bout islam but what you talk is ignorance,far from thru. islamists are pretty cool except some radical homeinis followers.

kyle

Banned
rado31 said:
kyle said:
ooSOULCRYoo said:

i dont know much bout islam but what you talk is ignorance,far from thru. islamists are pretty cool except some radical homeinis followers.

Have you ever been to a Muslim country? Just try criticizing Islam there and lets see how long you last.