Why am I so desperate

dannyboy65

I've been single for almost 3 years now and I miss the feeling of dating girls. I've come to the point where if a girl becomes single I instantly start talking to her. But since I'm so awkward I can't get a relationship. I know its not the end of the world if your single but I get very lonely now and have been for 2 years. I miss the feeling of being in relationships I want to feel those feelings again. I just don't want to be used for sex anymore I just want a girlfriend who would cuddle with me, and play video games and enjoy the things I love. I want to enjoy everything that they love and experience new things. I just feel like there is no one out there for me. I always have to keep my secret of the voices to but if I do get a relationship I'd keep that a secret until I trusted them enough I'm just scared I will scare them away. I seem to be good at scaring girls away

Have you considered on line dating? I don't know anything about it but if I was single I wouldn't count it out.

LittleLucy

Hi Danny,

I know this is easier said than done, but some thing and someone will come along when the time is right. I k ow the feeling u are talking about, but what I keep telling myself is, somebody will love you for you.
X

Fighter86

Just wanted to say your not alone in this, I am pretty desperate myself, I put up with being a complete doormat, even then its still not enough to find someone or maintain a relationship, but I am really lonely, and don't feel I have much option either, since I don't have even one real life friend I can do things with. I do every thing myself.