Who is your hero?

T T T

Who is your hero?
Why?
Tell us about them. Show us them.
What do they do?
How do they make you feel?
Write what you like, even if no one else has any idea what you're talking about. :)

Here's mine.

Thomas Matthew DeLonge ~ Tom DeLonge.

TD.jpg

I have never seen anyone have such spirit, such inspiration, such zest for life, and such personality. He knows exactly what he wants out of life, and he gets there; and he has an amazing time doing it.

I look up to him as a musician. His work with Angels and Airwaves is by far more impressive that his work in Blink 182.

He has overcome addictions, he is a father, he has had two majorly sucsessful bands, he has multiple documentaty films and a movie called'Love' to be released this year. He owns the company Macbeth Footwear and he is loved and admired by everyone.

He inspires me and many other people around the world to keep going, never to give in, and to live life doing what you want.

“Not only love yourself for who you are and all your mistakes, but love the world for what it can bring you if you have the right attitude. If you really believe you can see yourself differently in a situation like that, then you can affect the world around you and if you can affect the world around you you can affect the world itself.”

Last edited:
Umm..... there are a few. Not heroes as such, but people that motivate me to do things are Slash, Brian May, Jimi Hendrix, those are some examples.

I don't think I have a proper hero