who here thinks they are moody? few days happy then few days sad?

well it does't have to be few days it could be one day or one week...

i've just started to noticed more and more of my emotions and that if for example i go out with a friend and we play a game of a sport or something like that i feel pretty good and become talkitive ect ect (aka normal)

then without any real reason few days later(sometimes there is) i just start to be unhappy, i don't understand, i want to be happy, feel energetic and upbeat all day every day but no matter what i seam to always come back down to my sad self and on days that i am down, it seems as tho i can't even be bothered to try to be happy again and then another few days later something will happen and i''ll be back up only to go back down again afterwards

its not nececarily few days, one emotion could go on for a week or more or less.

generally speaking i'm more down than up

what i wanna no is anyone else like that? is this some sort of related cycle for S.A ers?? or is this specifically for depressed people?? or anyone else can relate?

Last edited:
Well, just based on the limited info- I would say you could be bi-polar- generally depressed people tend to stay down (and if they have ups, are usually pretty minor)- and SA could make a person prone to depression or other related disorders. There are other factors, I can't say for sure, I guess it depends on how up your mood is on the good days- and the how extreme each mood is- the distance between your ups and downs.

TheNewZero

I think that happens to me sometimes too. Like when I've had a really good day in school where I've talked a lot in class or said something really smart, I often go home and tear apart what I said and find something bad in it. Sort of like a self-sabotage.

yeh you guys understand what i mean hey

i don't think i have bipolar, my moods don't really affect me in such a way that people take notice(well sometimes yeh and other times no), i usually have the same mood to everyone but internally i change, this is normal to everyone even non S.A ers but i shouldn't be going up and down like this but then again its not affecting my life
i still go to work, talk to people ect ect

sooo in conclusion i don't know what to do except for going on with whatever...

imgoin85

yeah i have the same problem
ill be really happy and whatnot and then slowly it just kinda fades away. and then i think what was i ever happy about? but then i become happy again and i think what was i ever sad about? and then it just kind of goes in a cycle. has been happening to me for quite a while actually. i hope its not bi-polar cuz that shits serious.

Itès the same for me except instead of it being from day-to-day the mood swings can just last a few hours. You never know how I'm gonna be feeling when you talk to me lol