Who Am I?

Bullied Anonymous

Who Am I? These days, I don't even know. I remember the time when I used to be a very social kid ,but all it is, is a memory. Now, its like I'm a totally different person.
I can't stand being in crowds ,because I get so nervous, I don't think well. I feel out of place in public. Almost like I'm unworthy to even be there. Its like my dominant emotions everyday are anxiety and loneliness. The thing that sucks about my loneliness is that its only because of my anxiety.
I've grown so dependent on compliments that I feel ugly without them.
I feel like compliments are my substitute for love ,and I need to be loved and accepted by someone in order to live and breathe ,yet I fear almost everyone. How does that work out?

Bullied Anonymous

Thanks. I just feel so bad about being weak. Have people really brought me down that low? Its like I can't stand the feeling of being alone ,yet I fear people so much I can't help it.

When people start communicating friendly to me, it makes me feel like I'm existing and I replace love with this feeling of belonging. Isolating myself, makes me feel invisible and on most occasions I prefer this because I get bullied often. On the other hand, I don't want to isolate myself so much that I never find someone who can love and accept me.

Did that make anymore since?

I have the same feeling.. who the hell am I...I was also bullied.. that has stopped.. but left immense consequences.. and I've lost the social person I used to be.. funny, witty,... I was never normal.. but I had a period of time when I was pretty good...so if u ever wanna chat pm me :)