white nationalism ... extremely messed up

paul

we're doing this social studies project about white nationalism -- we have to do a short essay on what we would say against it. but ... i found this white nationalist website, and these people are insane. they say they're intelligent people (and then go on to say the 9/11 attacks could have been prevented by white nationalism) and basically that africans and other races have "inferior genes" (wtf?).

this was just bothering me... i didn't know people like that still existed? 8O insane. and stupid.

B

These guys can provide 'evidence' for everything they believe in. So can blacks who hate white people. So can every other person who hates any other group of people. These people extist everywhere, and I don't think any amount of education is going to change that.

Bexi

Hi paul, nice to see u :D

Talking of racism tho, there is a girl group, and i mean GIRL, they are 13 year old twins, called Prussian Blue- a couple of "adorable" blue eyed white nationalists, who sing and talk about keeping "Our" ppl white, and preserving the race :roll:

Horatio

Bexi said:
Hi paul, nice to see u :D

Talking of racism tho, there is a girl group, and i mean GIRL, they are 13 year old twins, called Prussian Blue- a couple of "adorable" blue eyed white nationalists, who sing and talk about keeping "Our" ppl white, and preserving the race :roll:

haha I saw them on TV, thought they were rather funny. Neo-Nazis are really so very pathetic, they are some of the most unintelligent people I have ever met. They claim to be Nazis yet don't even know the simplest of Nazi doctrine.

mind you here in New Zealand we have Maori politicians and other leaders talking about "the browning of the country" and in my opinion that is just as racist. people should be all treated the same and have equal rights regardless of how much white or brown blood they have in them.

you know your country is fucked when you get called a racist when you say "everyone should have equal rights regardless of race" :lol:

Diluted_Acid

White nationalism scares me, people like that. Don't hate them though, just feel sorry for them, we could be just like them, i mean all it takes is some messed up parents who brainwash us into believing the superiority rubbish of white people.