Whewwwwwwwwwwww:-)

Hello all,

Gosh am I relieved that this is over! I am still a bag of nerves but glad it has been aired.
I am glad now Toni we made it, even though we were doubting our self's. I think it was the unknown that made it worse. I am still in the unknown stage having not viewed it myself. I think RAW could have mailed mine out early to receive it for today.
Gosh I don't feel so freakish or alone anymore. It's amazing how many there are of us that really suffer.
I think it is worse being a woman with this too. It's manly to sweat......
Reading some of the posts sounds like my life. I too gave up my job as a dental nurse. It was just getting so bad and I'd make mistakes because of the sweating. I also had a bad back and had to have back surgery 2 years ago. I am fortunate that I don't have to work and I worry the day I do. It's finding something that you have hardly any movement with or in a cool place all day long.
If I could I'd leave Texas tomorrow. I know that is not the right place for someone with HH to live. I lived in Singapore for 4 years and that was a nightmare too. The humidity just kills me and like Beverly said anything over 60 we go into overdrive.
I hate to think what I'm going to be like in menopause????
I too have to really shop around for clothing. My whole body is wet most of the day long. I wear nothing but black pants. Any other colour and the sweat shows through.
I tend to wear heavy pattens that don't show so much sweat around the pits or neckline.

I am so glad we have all come together on this and made new friends.

Anne oxoxoxox

Alvinsduckie

hey girl!!!

how the hell are ya? (((hugs!)))

been thinking of all of us ETS'ers, but been in a private living hell with my living situation--so needless to say i've not been great company.

you're 100% right about texas. it's barely may and the temp is rising. I dread july-september. feel it will be hotter this year then past ones.

hang in there hon! u ever get to houston let me know ;-)

alex