where would you like to be?

arrina

So where would you like to be?

some days I just want to be up a mountain as far away from people as posible to be alone on my own. Take in the beauty of the world and feel at peace with my self!

so theres me on top of a beautiful mountain with gushing gurggling streams cool breeze trees bellow a lake shimmering in the distance. The faint cry of a woolf across the valley. Oh and of course a heard of beautiful wild horses g razing peacefully some way of down the mountain side young foals frisking and running around by a wide river. so there is me lying on the warm grass sun warm on my face watching the birds wheeling and dining riding on the soft currents of air.

this is a little bit silly refrase a lot silly but hey!!!
please submit your own im dying to see them! :D

Have fun :D

lucidity

Great fantasy.Its a nice picture you've painted. I like the gurggling streams part.

The place I'd like to be has to be more tropical. Maybe a secluded beach in Aruba or Belize not unlike the island in the movie ( the beach ). Where the temperature is never under 25 degrees and where i can lay under the sun sipping coconut juice and listening to the water.

beaches1_JGutekunst_005.jpg
beaches1_JGutekunst_001.jpg

jamez

Yea...I'll go with the secluded beach but add a couple of hot girls and then presto... 8)

lostboi

That would be cool! can I be in your movie? I can't act so..I'll just play a corpse or something..hey I guess that would kind of be type casting :roll:

I want to be in an office, programming computers, and earning a decent wage. I feel I have a handle on my SAD, but after 25 years of it my career has suffered greatly. Now I'm just hoping for another chance.

Oli025

I was about to say bora bora.
But while its a wonderful place, i dont to be too far away
from more modern things lol

so ... maybe Australia.

great weather, modern stuff, wonderful people.

What can you possibly ask more...