Where are u living (in photos) ???

Apotheosis

Back in Tallahassee for awhile.

Here's a picture of our lovely capitol building.

capital.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

I just found a posting of my old apartment for sale and the photos still had my furniture in it.
XD
Wahh!
Now I'm depressed!
Years of collecting pieces to make a perfect space- wasted!
...it was so pretty, too...

Yeah, I'd post my 'capitol building' too but I think that's against the rules. :cool:

Ha! The Hilton Hotel in my neck of the woods looks a lot like that 'capitol building.' There aren't many tall buildings in this city, so this one definitely... stands out. Thank you, Hilton family, for giving us poor central Illinoisans something to laugh at every day. :)

SPFSHHF_Hilton_Springfield_gallery_accom_hotelexterior1_large.jpg

Exterior_F_1.jpg

N0D

Banned
This past week there was an article in the paper here about how our taxes pay for this...

shorejpg-a14c0a054689f7f0_large.jpg

Zav

Damn. I want to move to Europe. :p I wish I was within walking/biking distance of my daily activities. Plus the old towns are just cute.

BiWinning

Lovely pictures :D
Makes me excited for moving!
Oh, the midwest ::eek::

And Mrs. Agent, that is breathtakingly beautiful. Seriously. It's amazing. I'd actually go outside if I lived it a place like that!

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0

MikeyC

I don't have personal pictures of the area but that's when Google comes into play!

Eastbound on Lake Entrance Road, Warilla, two minutes from my house.
200705_09_warilla.jpg

Intersection of Lake Entrance Road and Shellharbour Road, Warilla, during a flood.
IMG_0060-604x0.jpg

Aerial shot of Warilla and surrounds:
Warilla_Aerial.jpg

Addison Street, Shellharbour. Great places to eat and drink there. One of my favourite places to go for food.
1279710.jpg

MikeyC

Aerial shot of Wollongong. Third-largest city in NSW and about 20 minutes from me.
the-setting.jpg

Sea Cliff Bridge, Coalcliff. Modern bridge that's only been there for a couple of years. Apparently it's already been used for advertisements and stuff. Cliff on one side and ocean on the other. A pleasure to drive on.
474.jpg

Some cliff faces in Kiama. Kiama is a quieter place to live about 15 minutes south of me. I love it there for great scenery and Terralong Street is another great place to eat and chill out.
Kiama_Coastal_Walk_3-560x374.jpg