when to Hate

TommyB

Hey man I followed your meaning.Hate may have been a heavy word to use for it,but youre just saying that in general,we allow people to step all over us because of fears of rejection or confrontation.If we allow that to go on to long,well become a doormat.So its good to remind yourself to have an opinion,whether it is controversial or not.
Problem for me is,when I talk to so few people and so rarely,that I dont want the majority of my conversations to come out as touchy.So if I only engage in 5 real conversations a week,id like for them to be civilized because they are few and far between.
If we had a couple hundred a week like the majority does,we could afford to vent on a few of them.We simply dont have that luxury.We try to leave what little we have intact.Besides its my nature to find a way out of a conversation and fast.So objecting to it usually makes it drag on.Then I feel guilty for weeks,and that more social person was over it when they walked away.

Its like trying to cut out eating fish,when you live on a tiny island.Its just not that easy.

Later

狼;488226 said:
I cannot stand Fake people. People who will say anything to get you to like them, then when they cannot keep up the falseness of their mask, they pull a "bait and switch" on you and turn into monsters. Anybody ever had this happen to them?
I don't hate a lot of things but I am thinking this is a very "hate-able" person.
How sad, pathetic and shallow a human has to be to be this false and cruel.
what makes people so fake? I think so many just think life is a big game and everyone they meet is just somebody to be "played".
I think I might hate this person. As much as I tried to empathize, and be kind in the face of this monster. I feel deceived and used.
I should mention also, this same person kept saying how they were soo different from everyone else i.e. better and they were clearly basically wonderful and kind.
Fake.

But don't you think how sad it must be. I mean people who are fake, they don't think the real them is worth knowing. How awful that must feel, to have to pretend to be somebody else.