When should i get a job?

Smokeringz

I have 2 choices, get a job after summer or get one now. I have just come out of a big deppresion and I wouldn't leave the house for more than a couple weeks. I have just started jogging and meeting people in the town I live and Im worried its to early for something as overwhelmling as a job. Do you think I should push it and risk messing up? or should I continue at a slower pace and wait until summer ends?

teandtoast

I would go for it now.
It may take a while to get a job anyway and be good to start looking anyway ang going for interviews as can take a while to get into the swing of things.
You may find once your in the jobs its what you need to have a good routine again so your not stuck at home all the time.

danstelter

I would go for it now.
It may take a while to get a job anyway and be good to start looking anyway ang going for interviews as can take a while to get into the swing of things.
You may find once your in the jobs its what you need to have a good routine again so your not stuck at home all the time.
Probably good advice, especially in this economy. If you know what kinds of work really provokes your anxiety and what kinds of work don't bother it too much, maybe go for something that will not burn you out so badly. But, yes, at least get out there and start looking.