When my anger release..

im just sharing my experience, I thought my Social Anxiety was slightly reduced when one time i show to a group of person that im really angry to them for what they did to me.. and after all i become a stronger person and talking to other people is maybe easy for me because i already realized that im not inferior to them and what they can do is also i can do. hehe think positive! :D

sorry for wrong grammar

Harleyq

I had that experience recently as well. We're only human and we can only take being treated poorly for so long.

I'm glad you found the strength to stick up for yourself. Especially if it helps with your SA in the future :)

im just sharing my experience, I thought my Social Anxiety was slightly reduced when one time i show to a group of person that im really angry to them for what they did to me.. and after all i become a stronger person and talking to other people is maybe easy for me because i already realized that im not inferior to them and what they can do is also i can do. hehe think positive! :D

sorry for wrong grammar

Hi happiness, that is absolutely fantastic! Did you have a fear of being defective then (atelophobia)? Do you think you could share what reasoning or specific experiences lead to your understanding that you are not inferior to other people? Has your self-esteem improved significantly?

danstelter

Releasing your anger when it is appropriate is a very healthy thing to be doing, and it sounds like this was a very appropriate situation to do it. Otherwise, it is my belief that if you keep in anger that should be expressed, instead it turns into anxiety and more feelings of guilt, shame, and worthlessness. Great work and keep expressing your anger, but make sure it's appropriately expressed!

@phobologist : yah it slightly boost my self esteem, but not significantly,, i think when people talk to me, i can face them now than before that i usually fear of talking to a person.. i just say to my self when im in that situation that i have to "calm" and everything will be ok =)