When it comes to make a decision

Steelsoul

I'm not sure where to put this thread but here is my story. I hope to get some advices:

Yesterday, my friend call me and asked me to join an extra class with him. I want to go, but i have to discuss with my parents. My mom said ok, but my dad is different. He wanted me to join a class which he found for me. So i argue with him. He always like that, never listen to what i have to say, always the one to decide where i have to go, which step i have to take and furthermore, my future. I know he had good intention but i don't want anyone to control my life. So i decided to go in that class with my friend without letting my dad know about it.

The problem is, i don't know if i had made the right choice. I don't want to make my father sad and angry since everything he done is for me. But i always want to do things on my own. I want to be independent. My classmates told me that their parents always support them when they made a choice. Why can't i be like them? Maybe i was so weak-minded that my father wish to decide everything for me?

Is that social anxiety make it hard for me to decide? I'm often not determined when it comes to make decision. It make me anxious and tired like the situation above, maybe i'll listen to my dad and give up my idea. I'm always like this, not a strong- willed person...