When I'm down.. (Not for the squeamish)

LoyalXenite

74447181_2771074609648381_6976111651414081536_n.jpg

Miserum

Wow... just fking... awesome. Love it (y)

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what to make of the video, but it does, in a rare instance (at least from my point of view), improve the music. I've been listening to Ultrafiche of You for a couple of weeks now and just happened to stumble across the official music video yesterday.

It's definitely abstract. An ultrafiche is a record of reduced microimages. It's a record of this girl's... life? Her family tree... her roots? Then ends with her death?

The seasons are worth noting. Are they a microcosm of her life timeline? She starts off in spring (beautiful opening shot), then experiences a summer romance, which looks like it ends in autumn, then she experiences some sort of disaster (strewn household items in what appears to be a murky lake or pond), and finally we see her in a winter setting where she apparently dies.

A common theme seems to be water.

Not sure what to quite make of all this. It deserves more thought. In any case, I love it. Com Truise is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine.

Last edited:

Miserum

amazing sax...

This is making me pensive, nostalgic, and downright sad. Not just the music, but the image as well. It reminds me of my (relative) youth, and good times long past with people I used to care deeply about, but who I'll never see again. I'm also slightly drunk and really fucking tired so those factors may be contributors.

Last edited: