what's your favorite?

No part of it is my favourite. I hate every aspect of being a woman.

aww thats quite sad to hear:( why so negative?

The only aspect i like about being guy is i can go walking alone anytime anywhere and feel safe...but thats about it really, not many great things about being a guy when you think about it...maybe if you were really into sports then i guess you have a greater chance of making a career out of it?

mikebird

Banned
My favourite parts are my fists, and the muscles connected.

All I need is something to use them with, which is not rock solid.

Something a bit soft

Rembrandt Broam

The only aspect i like about being guy is i can go walking alone anytime anywhere and feel safe...

Not sure about anytime and anywhere (there are places I wouldn't venture, even as a guy) but I know what you mean. There are many situations where I feel safer as a guy than I would as a woman.

but thats about it really, not many great things about being a guy when you think about it...maybe if you were really into sports then i guess you have a greater chance of making a career out of it?

I think it's the case that men have more opportunities in general than women do. It shouldn't be, but it is. Even in Europe, the US and I'm sure Australia too there are many people who don't take you quite as seriously as a woman as they would if you were a man.

Oh, and I'm also grateful not to have a certain visitor come calling once every month. ;)

I think it's the case that men have more opportunities in general than women do. It shouldn't be, but it is. Even in Europe, the US and I'm sure Australia too there are many people who don't take you quite as seriously as a woman as they would if you were a man.

Oh, and I'm also grateful not to have a certain visitor come calling once every month. ;)

i have to dissagree there...the old glass ceiling for women is well intruly smashed imo (in western cultures anyway). There are women politicians, CEO's, judges, and most if not all womens' salaries are equal to men, here in Australia anyway. About the only example i could think of where a women would be taken less seriously is in maybe threatening physical violence of some sort. Of course in other cultures women arn't treated equally and that would suck.

razzle dazzle rose

Wearing dresses :D

And like others have mentioned, being shy and quiet is more accepted and sometimes even expected of women, so it makes it a teeny bit easier to be introverted because I am a woman.