Whats your dream life?

4myself

If you could have your ideal life given to you right now, what would you ask for?. I'm not quite sure myself but I know I would like a lot of money and a seaside apartment (with housekeepers and a chauffer). I would like a successful business and fantastic looks .....
What about you?.

Oh I would also like a little dog I could carry around everywhere a la Paris Hilton. Very cute (the dog I mean not Paris)

redlady

Yeah money - only so i could fund a life travelling around the world. Backpacking of course, but with the money i wouldn't have to stay in stinky backpacker hostels though - couldn't too many people - although since this is my dream life here i wouldn't be suffering from sp so the people wouldn't bother me - um nah still wouldn't want to. Oh and i want to be one of those miracles who can eat what they want without it affecting their weight - i have to exercise too much - maybe if i watched what i ate i wouldn't have to - pffft where's the fun in that.

lonesomeboy

being financially independent, having good friends, a girlfrien/wife/companion, not having this goddam sa, maybe a little cottage by the beach, where i would have a rundown boat i can fix up and just generally live my life in peace.

not too hung up on material things

PhantomPod

Being able to travel all over the world as I've always dreamed of doing. And being rich and successful, and having a nice house on the beach. Also, being married with kids one day. not at the moment though, haha.

sensitive

well, this is a good question. i would like to be a multimillionaire, not because i like money and want to live in luxury. i want to return to my country Somalia, to lead a revolution since my country is one of the poorest countries in the world. it has been devestated by civilwar, it has been in complete chaos since 1991.

another thing i am thinking of is to buy an island somewhere and make it the home of SA/SP people then i would be a candidate for the president elections there :D . isn't it a good idea?

if i were Bell Gates, i wouldn't be satisfied because i believe there is something beyond money or personal success.

black_mamba

:lol:

Great thread by the way.

My dream life:

I'd have secured my ultimate job - engineering designer for theme park rides.

I'd still have the same partner, but his family would be much nicer towards me and we'd all get along great.

We would live in a small house by the sea and relocate all of my partner's friends/family there too (because thats the only thing stopping us moving to a seaside town).

I'd have a butler, but not a dull stiff-upper-lip type, someone laid back and fun, preferably a part-time comedian. :D

In my garage would be a van (for shopping) a few motorbikes, a sports car and a dirt buggy.

In the back garden I'd keep my pet tiger and monkey and...

Then I wake up and realise it's all a dream. :roll:

Boundless

My dream life,hmm.I would like freedom to move across the world welcomed in all countrys no visas or passprts required,enough money to fund my trips accross the world and the confidence to do it and have no fear of meeting others,depending on where i was going i would mainly walk or use a push bike.
Would be great,traveling is all ive wanted to do since i was younger :)

Falling

for now my dream life is simple that can achieve most everyone. having a job before school starts, doing adventorous sports, hanging out all the time.. and the most thing that i want is being too much confidence &out going, actually is the key of all my dreams... nothing to hold me back.

and for the future, hopefully to be graduated as a social worker or working in enviroment studies... also run my own business... not because i want money but because i like having loadzz of things to do... and the most important to find love, so i will have a special person beside me to pass with me through the bad & nice experiences of life.

sensitive

sensitive said:
another thing i am thinking of is to buy an island somewhere and make it the home of SA/SP people then i would be a candidate for the president elections there :D . isn't it a good idea?

i see nobody interested in this idea :?

Falling

sensitive said:
sensitive said:

cuz it isn't a good idea!

sensitive

Falling said:
sensitive said:
sensitive said:

cuz it isn't a good idea!

8O what?!!! not a good idea? i was trying to say that i would like if we had our special place so we can live peacefully far away from people. i was thinking u will all like this idea. whyyyyy? :cry:

Falling

it will be very deppressed passing from streets and everyone is terified of who is looking at him, what they are thinking about him and that stuff... i think its like saying... what do you prefer?... a house with a cinema, good food, swimming pool and everything you want (NOT FREE but just living in your own world) or haning out going to cinema, go to swim and that stuff where you can meet new people and be like others.. i'm more than sure that if there will be a land for SAD people, ALL resturants, cinemas and place where you can have fun would be all empty. thats my point of view

redlady

sensitive wrote:

8O what?!!! not a good idea? i was trying to say that i would like if we had our special place so we can live peacefully far away from people. i was thinking u will all like this idea. whyyyyy? :cry:

Oh sweetie don't cry i like your idea. And i would even vote for you in the elections - feel better :D

You never know we could all end up really comfortable with each other like we are here and that would be great - everyone would also have a great understanding of one another.

sensitive

thank u redlady :) this is the kind of people i would like to hang out with not that kind :p . who else is with me or with Falling? lets vote. u will see Falling 8)

Falling

why have to be a competition of who is right? :(

i just said my point of view... i dont need to know that someone agree with me. cant i have an opinion?!

redlady

Oh no i'm sorry i don't want to cause divisions - let us all be friends and enjoy each othres company here :D :D Happy Happy Happy.

Falling

redlady said:
Oh no i'm sorry i don't want to cause divisions - let us all be friends and enjoy each othres company here :D :D Happy Happy Happy.

you're right :wink:

and when someone will have enough money to build an iland for SAD people we will discuss it :roll: lol. hope i would be over it until it will be constuct!

redlady

Anything to get you into dress up garb - I'm sure you will make a smashing pirate - aye aye capt'n and Long John Silver and parrots and eye patches.............