what's up with women this days?

JonnyD

of all my post about relationships here i think this is the first one in a lucid stated lol.

we'll you remeber the history of the guy with no relatioships, too old to it, etc and etc... that's me , and i'm alright with it. seriously i'm!

The thing is, latelly i'm living a little more, going out and stuff, and besides the "normal" alien feeling, i can't help to notice that well, i can't find the right type of women.

Actually i'm not going after them, just living is a big leap, but looks like that anywhere i go i can't hope to find somebody who would do right, am i so diferent from the rest of the world?

and seriously, most guys are just about how a girl looks like, and i'm not this kind of person.

I don't know if i'm with the wrong expectations, i don't hope to find an astrophisicist or a top model. I just can't help to think that 99% of the people out there are composed of short minded, shallow people.

it kind of puts me down you know... i'm doing it for myself, but i hope to find somebody, maybe is just too soon, but i don't think i'm could be with somebody just for the sake of it :/

Sad-Kitten

Same here, I have no interest in just having a cheap one night stand with someone. I just would like to find someone that i can have fun with and enjoys my company and vice-versa. Good luck dude:)

Ubersonic

In this modern world, women don't need relationships as much as men do. They may WANT one, but they don't NEED one. They can get jobs and make their own money, go to girlfriends for emotional support, and get sex whenever they please. It may be with a lowlife, but it still fulfills the need.

Now, men can get jobs, but that's about it. Guy friends don't work as emotional support because guys aren't emotional creatures, and aren't sweet and compassionate like women can be. And next to that, we have to compete like animals for poon because we have super-crazy sex drives, though we can learn to control it, somewhat...

Okay I'll stop my mini-rant and go to bed... :evil:

eccentric

umm - talk about painting with a tar brush !! - some of us men can be as caring and compassionate as any woman - ask my late wife ( and i use that in the metaphorical sense ) - if you REALLY love someone - you will do anything for them - she used to get very upset at me having to care for her bodily needs - it embarrassed her a lot - which i can understand - but as i pointed out to her - i AM your husband - that's what REAL husbands do !!

as i have said else where - if you find the RIGHT person - every thing will fall in to place .

and also - some men are not driven by sex - success - and money - some of us have learned that there is more to life than any of these - companionship - true love - intelligence - a sense of humor etc - worth far more than instant gratification - SO PLEASE ! don't tar all men with the same brush

love the cat picture BTW !! :lol:

JonnyD

i'm getting to undertands what one of my friends say... "i want to find the right person, but while it don't happen , i will keep the wrong one..."

you know, i just don't care anymore... while the world don't change, the world out there would do...

Havocan

My biggest concern is that they'll not accept you for the one you are, with SP and all that. I get the idea a lot of them consider you weak since you've got problems functioning socially and they seem to ignore your other {and more important?} qualities.
Hunting them down is impossible since they always go for the louder males who behave like monkeys. And they're also very prone to throw you down into the rejection abyss, making everything even worse.

ventriloone

Well it's not their fault to not want to accept someone with their flaws and all... I mean there's always someone better out there so why not go for it? To be fair being alone isn't that bad i mean when you die you all feel the same thing anyways