Whats the problem?

friend807

well every body here have suffered a lot of shyness and social anxiety
and through this forum i could swear that all of us share the same symptoms and events and actions exactly i feel that i have duplicated LOL
but no one of us have known the reason for that, why we suffer when it will end up ,
what or why people laught at us nobody else ?do we have a logo on our faces say please laught at me lol... Please insult me...
Doubt in this
May be the tune of our voice look impotant or the way we act or we speak is very impotant.
mm mAY be its OUR thoughts Or the introvert character we have.
Through my experience We dont have to be Introvert we have to keep on with people and speak apparently and strongly even u insult them or hurt them thats better from being imptant or weakless.
i have tried some steps and i think is worked out

speak strongly
walk and stand straight
dont look to other people(some of us when they walk or being with others in a social place they look and stare at all the audience.
dont look to all the audience just the people u know and u are with
Dont afraid of speaking and show ur opinion .
dont follow the obssession of being silent and introvert coz thats wont prevent you from insulting and ridiculous.
Dont show more interest of what people say coz if u showed interest they will rise thier insults and ridiculous

Any way There is no rational reason of why people hurt us LOL
thats drive me to crazy
Now be selfish as much as you can.focus in ur life and dont care of others as no one care of you

MrAlpha

I don't really know what exactly is the point of your post, but I think that the reason why people react to you the way they do, is due to your body language, I'm guessing it somehow feels weird to others.

You say you have to be selfish and don't care about others, which is totally wrong, as long as you act toward others in a way that will not be awkward or embarassing, you shouldn't have any problems. Be positive, funny, open and social. People will come to you by themselves. I don't know why you shouldn't show interest in something people say? I think you should, but not too much :D

Kien

I doubt many people laught at SA or weak ones. They might look down on them but laugh I think only few does. And those who does are simply assholes just like kids who bully other kids. Mmm M2 Browning...

Great_Beyond

Maybe people really aren't laughing at us. Maybe we're so insecure that we just assume everyone's laughing at us when they're not.

Len

I don't think people laugh at us or mock us. It is just that we are so paranoid that we think people are laughing at us. Because we are so paranoid we then get nervous and its a vicious cycle.

The trick is to break the cycle. That comes with practice, practice, practice. Start a little bit each day.

friend807

h

thanx for all people comments
iam agree that the insecure personality we have is the key of our suffering

elProscrito

friend807 said:
what or why people laught at us nobody else ?do we have a logo on our faces say please laught at me lol... Please insult me...

when i was younger i remember that i didn't take good care about my looks. i didn't care about my clothers, grooming and stuff like that. sometimes when i look at pictures from my childhood and adolescence i feel like it's no wonder why kids picked at me. my body language was very awkward and i didn't have social skills coz i spent most of my time alone

but now in general i dress much better and have better grooming habits, so people treat me better

and sometimes it's just bad luck. some kids may pick you for a scapegoat. you know, shit happens

shield

no one of us have known the reason for that, why we suffer

Well if you get nervous around someone it shows that you are weak and submissive and therefore you aren't a winner but a loser. It's unappealing. Of course we are not weak people but we are weak while we have social phobia and this shows in every single one of our behaviours.