what's the difference between idromed 4 and idromed 5?

lobertz

hi! what are the differences between idromed 4 and idromed 5? i'm interested in getting an idromed ionto machine but i'm not sure which one of the two i should get. thanks!

HH

I've only seen a small picture of the idromed 5 and all the information about it was in german so I couldn't read it. I don't think there would be a massive difference personal-its all based on the same principle. I use the idromed 4 and it works great.

lobertz

HH said:
I've only seen a small picture of the idromed 5 and all the information about it was in german so I couldn't read it. I don't think there would be a massive difference personal-its all based on the same principle. I use the idromed 4 and it works great.

ok, thanks HH! yeah, i'm leaning towards the idromed 4 now given that a lot more people have experience with it.

U

Unregistereduser123

my boyfriend has a big issue with his sweaty hands and feet ... and it sometimes comes in our way and ruins our day if he gets over-irritated by the problem. like today it was really hot and we were out cycling, and towards the end he was so annoyed and not in a good mood anymore becuz his feet were all sweaty and he was wearing slippers.
today i found this iontophoresis technique online through youtube ... and the first vdo i saw over this technique was a man using a home-built machine :S ... but then after a few minutes i was reading about the idromed4 ... WHICH IS SO SUPER EXPENSIVE ... i cant find the idromed4, only the 5 ... and it costs like 650 euros!!! am i on the wrong website, or did u guys also pay the same amount of money???
and if the idromed4 is cheaper, where can i find it?

thanks!