What's Everyone Doing Tonight?

Soprano

It's Saturday night, people! So what is everyone getting up to tonight? I'm really skint at the moment, I mean seriously...I have like £40 to my name, but I feel like going out tonight for just a few pints with a mate of mine, if I can manage to get him away from his arsehole girlfriend and come out...

sensitive

I'm going tonight to see a soccer/football match at friends' house. I'm going to watch a match of Real Madrid vs Espanyol. Those who watch European football should be familiar with these teams.

Y

Im gonna watch Eurovision, alone at home. Exciting, eh?

VOTE FOR TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ehem :oops: ...Sorry couldnt resist. :p

Soprano

Fuck, my mates gotta' babysit tonight, so it looks like I'm gonna' be staying in infront of the TV with a few bottles of cold becks,lol...

Oh well...it's my birthday next Sunday, so I told him to save his cash for then and we'll go out clubbing next Sunday night instead. Atleast then I should have a bit more cash in my back pocket to go out with!

Well...I was think' 'bout orderin' a pizza and layin' back puttin' ma' feet up and watchin' the game.
When all of a sudden this idea just seemed to have popped into my head from out of nowhere.
I walked out the house (this was the other day by the way) and shoved a drill into the postman's jugular.
But today I'm thinkin' of takin' a slightly more...subtle approach - I shall sneak up from behind with a crowbar. Then when no-one's lookin', I stick the back end of it into a bouncer's throat.
I love the thought of people dying. And please don't send me no hate-mail, I do this for a livin'.....