what would i do if i were...

sensitive

first of all, you probably noticed i don't take part much in these forums like i used to do. unlike at home, here i have no much time plus i use public computer so i have no choice, i talk about me rather than commenting or giving advises so i apologize.

guess what would i do if i were wealthy, i would visit my SA mates, give precoius gifts, spend good time with them (you may wondering how, but i have no idea) i just want to help my mates, give them hope for life. so what do you think of this idea? you may say, what the hell is this guy thinking of? :? but u know what, i don't care. you may think this is just an another dream. believe me i will do it if i am able so don't be shocked if u find me in your neighborhood seeking for you :p .

redlady

You know where i live man - come that wealthy pay day i will be expecting you on my doorstep.

I like what the hell you are thinking of Issa - it's a lovely dream-well it is just a dream, for the moment anyway :D
Issa you have a very adventurous and generous personality there - i can't say that i would do the same - although i would desire to, i would be too afraid.

Hellraising

If I were wealthy I'd donate it to charity to help animals, set up my own animal shelter, and go around the world helping animals and really see how much they suffer and how cruel humans can be to animals.

Boundless

Sensitive - comeing to a place near you *_* its a nice dream to have mate,and if you ever wanted to go see your SPW friends they would be more than happy for you to do so :D

sensitive

thank you guys. know what, redlady will be the first to be visited then... (i will think later, but i have a list of nice mates :p )

what about my idea, Bexi? :? . another great idea, Hellraising. call me when you get involved i am always available :) .

Bexi

Oh yes i like your idea too sensitive! :) I liked how hellraising is so passionate about animals, i love dogs so much! xx