What things in particular trigger your HH?

GeneralHH

I have generalised HH andi used to drip from my armpits almost all the time, sometimes id sweat quite heavily all over my body whilst doing nothing!!!!!! Things i could guarantee would set it off would be

1. walking in the cold, even a very short distance, then going somewhere warm, like almost all buildings.

2. Almost anything that involves raising my metabolism.

3. Sometimes, not all that often but still far far too often, i could be almost completely fine before i go for a shower, which i have luke warm ones and im not in there excessively long and i didnt do any strenuous exercise lol!! and i would need to keep drying my whole body for sometimes like 40 mins???? Has anyone else had that?

4. Recreational drugs/alcohol, not at the time so much more the next day like my body was full of toxins it was trying to get rid of {or so i fooled myself into believing for almost 15 years}.

Oral medication has cured me 98% so far but i havent been on them long, please reply peeps as id like to help some people even if just some moral support. I have had some situations {hard work, building trade} where i could have literally rang my t-shirt out. I know our problems affect us all differently but on many many occasions i could only have wished it was very sweaty hands/armpits that i was trying to hide instead of my entire body, be strong, people, because we need to be.

bigchris

GeneralHH said:
I have generalised HH andi used to drip from my armpits almost all the time, sometimes id sweat quite heavily all over my body whilst doing nothing!!!!!!

This pretty much sums me up as well. I used to be really bad, but I've noticed ever since I've been taking oxybutynin, even if I forget a dose im am quite dry all over my body, unless its mega hot, then i only get slightly sweaty which i am extremely pleased about.

My triggers are heat, exercise, anxiety. All I can think of, oh and really spicy food but I next to never eat that because I don't like it.

My triggers would be anxiety and and just living. I can be sitting on my couch just playing games on the computer. It is not to hot, it is not to cold and my armpits sweat like mad. I am getting so sick of it.

*Felsa