What The Heck?!

galigator8509

I was sexually assaulted by my uncle, and last night I had a weird dream about him.
We were at his and my aunts house for a party, all of my family.
And he ended up talking to someone next to me, so I kept putting my hand near his and slightly touching his.

Then he leaned over to me, and I said can we talk?
He said yes, and I asked where, and he said in the kitchen.
So we went into the house, and thats when I told him im just going to throw it all on the table and tell him how I felt.
And I told him, that whenever I see him, I just want to kiss him, I just want to be with him, I want his touch.
So then he leaned in and started kissing me, and the FEELING, the rush I got in my body was so strong, and felt so good.
Then somehow we were missing a couple of articles of clothing, but all we did was kiss.

Then we got dressed and walked back outside.

I dont even know WHAT to think of that.

hoddesdon

Perhaps you should see a counsellor\therapist about this, and make what happened known, including to the police (if you have not done so already).

krs2snow

No doubt about it u should see and talk to a professional about whats going on w/u. U're bound to have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I'd guess thats why the dream. I'm sorry u experienced this. On one hand, sexual contact can feel good but on the other hand an important person in ur life violated ur trust and violated the boundries of his relationship w/u. The worst thing u can do is try to figure this out on ur own. Or through the internet. Go talk to someone face to face thats qualified to help u deal w/this.