what the fuck?

Anonymous

hey, why the hell do ppl have SA? i think i have it bcuz i worry too much about what other ppl think and eventually that turned into panic attacks over it and now i have SA... what do u think? do ne of u have panic attacks in social situations.. ie... sweating a lil breathing heavily jus basically feeling a lil nervous ?

Fredscars

i have panick attacts to the state of losing recolection of where i am, who im with,l hit out at people that try to touch me, i scream etc..but i have anxiety problems regularly in social situations with heavy breahting, sweating etc..

Remus

Staff member
had an anxiety attack at that meet I organised, only lasted about 15mins then I had it under control (thx to a drink)

I get them alot less than I used to after learning how to deal with them

Shadow

I'm not aware of having any panic attacks, although it's possible I have.

I get all the normal symptoms of SA. Pounding chest, sweating, butterfies in the stomach, headaches, feeling ill, etc.

Dill

WHAT THE FUCK!!! you can say that again.

There worst thing is , is that 'normal' people won't understand what we are going through.

I normally get a pounding chest, and I loose my breathe so I can speak or my voice gets all funny.

cody2468

I've never actually had a panic attack but i get extremely nervous and anxious in situations. I sweat and shake all over.

aligurl09

Hey! I noticed that I starting to sweat more than usual during 10th grade... it continued on through 11th and 12th grade... I thought I had a sweating problem but later realized that it was anxiety bcuz it usually happened at school and not at home. So, yeah... I finally realized that I've got social anxiety... and i'm trying to find out as much about it as I can.