what song fits your current mood?

cLavain

@Brownbag:
Yeah, most of my CDs will never get anywhere near a hit list... Industrial drum 'n' bass anyone..? :twisted:
Different music for different times, though. Sometimes I wanna kick ass with Ministry, other times I just need the fragile mellowness of Suzanne Vega.

Radiohead - Paranoid Android is one of the greatest songs ever. Discuss... :)

PS: Nice pic in your sig, Brownbag! Did you make it yourself?

LA-girl

dzerklis: Yay! You're a SP-fan as well! So what are your favourites? I wrote some of mine at the previous page...

Brownbag: I just checked out the Deftones and I couldn't help hearing some SP-stuff! (Smashing P. that is -Those initials can esily get misinterprented in here :lol: ) DON'T :!: shoot me if I'm wrong!! :wink:

dzerklis

LA-girl yep=) my favourites are same as yours and also Drown, Rhinoceros, Perfect and 1979. Maybe we should organise a fan club here hehe were already three with cLavain :)

LA-girl

dzerklis:
Hm...I'm not sure we can call cLavain a SP-fan for liking two of their songs. But you and I can start a mini fan-club if you want?! 8)

Or maybe not.... :wink:

LA-girl

Dzerklis: I guess we kind of have. :D Btw. I can't find my "Rotten Apples" album :cry: I better go out and buy a new one...

dzerklis

LA-girl, that really is a great loss but thats what file sharing programs are here for :wink:

cLavain

dzerklis said:
LA-girl, that really is a great loss but thats what file sharing programs are here for :wink:
Sir, may I remind you that what you are suggesting is illegal! A report has been sent to the Latvian police. :wink:

links.3.jpg

dzerklis

cLavain said:
Sir, may I remind you that what you are suggesting is illegal! A report has been sent to the Latvian police. :wink:

links.3.jpg

ahaha thanks for cheering up hehe

*cough* silly logo they have :oops: somebody should remind them which century were actually living in.

cLavain

dzerklis said:
cLavain said:

links.3.jpg

ahaha thanks for cheering up hehe

*cough* silly logo they have :oops: somebody should remind them which century were actually living in.
Swords are cool , though! 8) Maybe they like Kill Bill? *looks closer* No, it's not a Japanese sword...

dzerklis

cLavain said:
Swords are cool , though! 8) Maybe they like Kill Bill? *looks closer* No, it's not a Japanese sword...

that would be really cool if it was Japanese, and with a samurai hehe at least it would be funny.

LA-girl

cLavain said:
Btw, anyone else like Placebo? Listening to Infra-Red now.

Just checked em out...ok, maybe I'm blinded 8) right now, but I couldn't help hearing some SP (the band!!) in there as well!!! :lol:

cLavain

LA-girl said:
cLavain said:

Just checked em out...ok, maybe I'm blinded 8) right now, but I couldn't help hearing some SP (the band!!) in there as well!!! :lol:
Yeah, the vocalists have the same whining voice, well a bit similar, anyway. Some people probably hate it, but I like it! :) 8)

dzerklis

cLavain said:

yep! i love their first album, its amazing! others seem boring to me but i havent listened them much though.
cLavain, have you listened to their latest cd Meds? If yes, is it good or bad hehe maybe i should ekhm get it :lol:

cLavain

@dzerklis:
Cool! And I agree 100%, I only have the first album and it's fantastic. I didn't like the singles off the second album, so I didn't bother with it. Then I listened to Black Market Music and only enjoyed one song, the rest all sounded the same to me.
Not sure about the latest album yet, need to hear more samples. I *cough* obtained Infra-Red on Limewire... Also downloaded and listened to a couple of other songs, but I didn't really like them much. They will probably never make another album like the debut... :(

dzerklis

cLavain: yeah it seems so. unfortunately thats what happens to most bands - first they want to make music then they want to make money..

riverbelow

ooh i like the smashing pumpkins as well (kind of late on the subject )
billy talent - a lot of thier songs relate to depression and sp
the distillers - brody is awesome, and thier songs are great for anger
afi - for when i am down (which is most of the time)

the fray song that i mentioned had a couple of lines in it that really connected with me:

"id rather run away than stay, and see the smoke and whose still standing when it clears"

"i never knew that everything was falling through, that everyone i knew was waiting on a cue"