what pills(xtz,mdma,etc.) has REALLY helped you?

andy316

Just wondering what pills in the end helped you to deal with social anxiety.It could be anything-things you are taking to calm yourself,long term,etc.

sullyS25

Just wondering what pills in the end helped you to deal with social anxiety.It could be anything-things you are taking to calm yourself,long term,etc.

All those designer drugs/party drugs will certainly help you deal with social anxiety while you are on them. Then when you come off of them your anxiety will be worse than it was before. In my experience it was much worse when I came down. THey are a temporary fix and can be very addicting and habit forming for certain people.

Anti-depressants tend to help people but my experience wasn't like that. Benzos certainly help short term but you have to always be on them and they can also be habit forming and the withdrawal is horrid.

In my opinion it is the best to find other ways to cope with your anxiety. I guess you will have to see for yourself if you are that desperate. My experience with those pills was amazing at first then I found myself in hell very fast. Maybe yours will be different, I dont know. I can only talk about my experience.