What number do u represent?..ur numerology..

Jegan

Each person's date of birth represent something. When u add the 2 digits of ur date of birth u will get a digit..and that number represent something in ur life.
For example I was born on the 16th.. Im number 7.. they say number 7 ppl are always sad and constantly worried about something. not very social.

wat number are u?

Zipper

Numerology, like religion, is ignorant superstition. I just can't sit back and watch people fill their minds with nonsense.

Your personality and future is not chained by any predictions made my "numerology" or cow's intestines, or the alignment of the stars. You are a free person who can become what you wish, despite the auguries or the omens. Embrace your liberty!

Ignorant.jpg

charlieHungerford

Zipper said:
Numerology, like religion, is ignorant superstition. I just can't sit back and watch people fill their minds with nonsense.

Your personality and future is not chained by any predictions made my "numerology" or cow's intestines, or the alignment of the stars. You are a free person who can become what you wish, despite the auguries or the omens. Embrace your liberty!

Without meaning to cause offence to people, I have to agree with zipper. This sort of thing is just a waste of time and nonsense.
I mean the number 4 can be anyone with birthdays on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st of a month, which is about an 8th of the population in the world, probably some one billion people. We are all unique people who experience very different things, the number that you add up for your date you were born has absolutely no bearing on what sort of person you are.